M.O.M 8 Week Program
MOVING ONTO MOTHERHOOD is an 8 week program in which women join in small groups to:
- Explore existing beliefs about motherhood and impending changes that can lead to a sense of loss.
- Develop a personal parenting style through exploration of one’s response to their own upbringing.
- Gain support for the feelings of guilt and self-blame when unable to meet the needs of child, others and one’s own expectations.
- Adjust to the shifts in the marital relationship with the birth of a child.
- Explore thoughts, feelings and perceptions absorbed through one’s own mother-daughter relationship.
- Enhance self-esteem and body image.
- Identify issues related to dependency that contribute to feelings of loss of control and independence.
- Learn strategies for coping with the unpredictable and celebrating the moments of motherhood.
Join our email marketing list and receive information on our upcoming events and learn more about our groups.
3356 Second Avenue, Suite B
San Diego, CA 92103
Monday 9AM – 8:30PM
Tuesday 9AM – 8:30PM
Wednesday 9AM – 8:30PM
Thursday 9AM – 8:30PM
Friday 9AM – 6:30PM
Saturday 10AM – 3PM